Introduction Parkinson’s disease (PD) has the second-highest prevalence as a neurological disorder after Alzheimer’s disease 1. It […]
Introduction Cancer starts when any cell divides uncontrollably. All cells in the body can turn into cancer […]
Introduction Proteins are functional machinery that has a great role in participating in the structure and ensuring […]
Introduction Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is an ancient chronic infectious disease resulting from the infection […]
X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy, simply called ALD, is rare X-linked neuro-metabolic disorder1. The first X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy case – a […]
Lung cancer is a global issue that undoubtedly requires pay attention in order to find complete treatment […]
The mass of cells is 10% and the remaining 90% is the mass of the microbiome in […]